Loyal customer for many years, meant increases in prices, service charge, and inventory charge. This on top of damage charges that were tacked onto my bill every week when I was already paying a 5% loss charge...

Then their Manager comes to my location and tries to get me to sign a renewal using some kind of flex pricing. Says that my pricing was so high before because of their corporate customers. Admits to tacking damages charge on the bill when they shouldn't have. This flex pricing is another rip-off, as that pricing would have ended up costing me twice as much.

They count on their customers being stupid. Or think they are. Maybe the problem is that they all are. I'm not sure.

All I know is that I will never use this company again, and as a valued and vocal member of the hospitality community in my area, I can assure you they will lose customers left and right now.

Good luck with those big customers of yours Alsco. Hopefully they won't discover your creative billing practices.

Review about: Alsco Linen Rental.

Comments

ALSCO Sweatshops is a smoke and mirrors con company. They employ illegal workers and yet never get cleaned out.

Must be paying a lot of bribes.

It's all about bait and switch with them and they will just pull some new scam on you every time and then threaten to sue you. Stay away from these bullies!