This company just goes from bad to worse.Totally unreliable for such a vital service and no one answers the phones there, nor do they return calls when you leave a message.

We are hearing the same from other companies, so its about time they ship up or get out of the industry. Disgusting effort from a terrible company. This company just goes from bad to worse. Totally unreliable for such a vital service and no one answers the phones there, nor do they return calls when you leave a message.

We are hearing the same from other companies, so its about time they ship up or get out of the industry.Disgusting effort from a terrible company.

Review about: Alsco Linen Rental.

Had an Experience with Alsco?

Comments

Aizenman Moshe Italy Vacation - Fraud ! Scam ! Italy Vacation "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..." Read more Black Mold: Saudi Arabia: B3H Corporation B3h Corporation "17 June 2015 I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be..." Read more Broadspire - Mi queja a Ms Laurie Riggs Broadspire "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..." Read more Bravo Home Entertainment - Now calling themselves "D.E.I. Marketing" - still scamming! Bravo Home Entertainment "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more